Dr. Terri-Ann Samuels
Dr. Terri-Ann Samuels is a highly-trained, board-certified urogynecologist and female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgeon (FPMRS).
As a urogynecologist, Dr. Samuels skillfully performs the roles of four inter-related fields – gynecological, urological, colorectal, and aesthetic surgeon.
Because of this in-depth expertise, she provides the most comprehensive approach to women’s health and surgical care.
Dr. Samuels is a frequent speaker and panelist for women’s health issues and topics of concern. If you’d like Dr. Samuels to speak to your organization or provide her opinion on a related topic, please email us.
- Private Practice – Essentially You
- Co-Founder – Patients We Share, healthcare application
- Fistula Mission Work – Kenya and Liberia
- Further Training – Cosmetic Gynecology and General Female Aesthetics
- Attending – Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellowship, FPMRS/Urogynecology – Mount Sinai School of Medicine,New York, NY, USA
- Residency – Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Trained – University of Sheffield, UK
- Wife to Dr. Justin Bird and mother to their 3 children
In my practice, I seek to connect with my patients, to understand your heart, your mind, and your body. My office is a safe place where you will never be rushed, and you will always have my undivided attention as we sit and talk about your specific needs and desires.
Come see us and experience the difference of our personal, unique approach to women’s healthcare. Read about the experiences of my current patients on my RealSelf profile. I promise to always work hard to meet your standards and treat you as I would want to be treated.
Terri-Ann Samuels, MD, FACOG